Acceptance of Terms
By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to the following conditions of use:
Tyddyn Morthwyl makes every effort to keep the content on this website timely and correct. It is for general information and use only, and it is subject to change without notice. Tyddyn Morthwyl and associates accept no responsibility for any loss, or damage that occurs from using this website and the information provided on it.
This website may contain links to external websites that are provided for your convenience and provide further information. They do not signify that Tyddyn Morthwyl and associates endorse these websites, and we (Tyddyn Morthwyl) have no responsibility for their content.
This Privacy notice tells you what to expect when Tyddyn Morthwyl and associates ("Tyddyn Morthwyl" or "we") collects personal information or processes information that you give us by filling in forms, either on our website, or in person, or when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
This includes information when you:
- Subscribe to a mailing list
- When you report an issue to us or register a complaint
All materials on this website, including the design, text and images are copyrighted by or licensed to Tyddyn Morthwyl. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent.
Collection of information
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; website login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase and booking history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated in our policy only.
Why do we collect information?
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate services
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other non-personal information, which we use to provide and improve our services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How do we communicate with you?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about Tyddyn Morthwyl, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail where applicable.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Find out how we process your personal data
- Request that your personal data is corrected if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate
- Obtain restriction on our, or object to, processing of your personal data
- Ask us not to process your personal data for our own marketing purposes
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data; and
- Obtain a copy of your personal data which we hold about you. We will take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request and will respond as soon as possible
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: email@example.com